Music has a way to unite us and make us feel all sorts of emotions. Especially in the current climate it’s important to find things to love and share with each other. Music is such a huge part of my life and I’m always looking to find new songs and artists to listen to. As an avid Spotify user, the ‘new releases’ and ‘your discover weekly’ playlists are super helpful. So, this week I wanted to share some of my favourite songs from March. I was listening to these songs on repeat and they really helped me stay positive with everything that’s happening in the world.
- Kilby Girl by The Backseat Lovers
- Don’t Cry by Tors
- Best Years by 5 Seconds of Summer
- As I’ll Ever Be by Chaz Cardigan
- All That I Know by Cian Ducrot
- Wildflower by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Small Talk by Niall Horan
- Pretty Girl by LaPeer
- We Say No by Tors
- Habit by Louis Tomlinson
- ROXANNE by Arizona Zervas
- Clean Me Up by Thomas Headon
Definitely give these songs a listen! If you do please comment below which songs you liked and if you have a song to recommend to me then I’d love to hear it!